Objects of Desire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akademija za čarovnike in čarovnice

KazaloIščiLatest imagesRegistriraj sePrijava
Novice
Do septembra lahko še prosto nadaljujete svoje zasebne RPGje in ste nagrajeni s katerim od čarobnih predmetov.

Z začetkom šolskega leta pa se bo tudi na Bradavičarki začelo novo šolsko leto, ki bo prineslo nove posebnosti.

Več o zgodbi si preberite tu: LINK

Predmet vam bo na pot postavil admin, ko bo iz vaših postov razvidno, da si ga zaslužite.

Trenutni RPG čas: pomlad
Prijava
Uporabniško ime:
Geslo:
Avtomatična prijava ob vsakem obisku (priporočamo): 
:: Pozabil/a sem geslo
Latest topics
» Spalnice (fantje)
Uroki I_icon_minitimeNed Okt 05, 2014 3:38 am by Natalie Aurea

» Chat & Spam
Uroki I_icon_minitimeSre Avg 13, 2014 7:10 am by Fenris Wolffe

» Klobuk Izbiruh
Uroki I_icon_minitimePet Mar 15, 2013 8:50 am by Thomson Marley

» Oglasi & Razglasi
Uroki I_icon_minitimeTor Dec 04, 2012 8:42 am by Septimus Rex

» Knjižnica
Uroki I_icon_minitimeSob Avg 25, 2012 8:55 am by Roseanna Scott

» Kalodont
Uroki I_icon_minitimeTor Avg 21, 2012 9:59 am by Roseanna Scott

» Prepovedani gozd
Uroki I_icon_minitimeČet Avg 16, 2012 12:15 pm by Rei Oal

» RPG Finder
Uroki I_icon_minitimeSre Avg 15, 2012 6:39 pm by Alejandra Perroni

» Južni stolp
Uroki I_icon_minitimePon Avg 13, 2012 12:34 am by Niall Horan

» Vzhodni hodnik
Uroki I_icon_minitimePet Jul 27, 2012 12:20 am by Skyle Wall

Uroki

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Septimus Rex
Ravnatelj
Septimus Rex

Število prispevkov : 201

Uroki Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Uroki   Uroki I_icon_minitimeSre Mar 07, 2012 5:19 am

Uroki Ss_cathedral_hs_class

Učilnica Urokov se nahaja v 3. nadstropju ima značilno polkrožno obliko, saj leži deloma v stolpu, deloma pa še v matičnem delu zgradbe. Krasijo jo velikanska okna, ki ji dajejo svečan in nekoliko cerkveni videz, k čemer tudi prispevajo bogati lestenci in temna preproga na tleh.
Na nekoliko privzdignjenem odru stoji profesorjeva miza, s katere se profesorju razprostira pogled nad vso učilnico in tudi vrati, ki vodijo vanjo.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
http://magic.highforum.net
Fenris Wolffe
6. letnik Spolzgada
Fenris Wolffe

Število prispevkov : 271

Uroki Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Uroki   Uroki I_icon_minitimeČet Mar 22, 2012 10:33 am

The bell rang with a clang that was annoying most of the time, but right now there was no sweeter sound for Fenris. He deliberately took longer than everyone else while packing up, so he wouldn't have to explain his staying here to them. As soon as he spotted the professor descending from his desk, he intercepted him on the way out.
"Excuse me, professor," he greeted by rules of politeness, not actual regret for delaying him from his (arguably) well-earned break. He lifted his left hand, its index finger adorned with a small circle of sable metal, the rings core shining azure. "I was wondering if you could take a look at this."
The old midget was obviously surprised, which the Slytherin took for an advantage. He continued without a pause:
"I'm not entirely sure, but I *think* I saw it glow brighter than usual while we were practising the Oblivion charm. Would you perchance know any similar reaction?" The Charms professor leaned closer, as if to see if there was some detail on the ring, whereupon he could divine it's purpose. It took him no longer than a moment, and he shied away, and muttering a quick "I'm not supposed to say anything about that," left the classroom with surprising velocity (especially if one were to consider the length of his legs).
Fenris watched as the door closed, then dropped to the ground and utter the shortest swear-word he managed to remember: "Balls."
He sat there for a moment and pondered his remaining options. Obviously the Charms professor knew instantaneously what the ring was, and judging by his response, asking any other member of the school staff would be similarly futile. Thus he was left with only one choice (so he basically had no choice whatsoever): experimentation, and learning through trial and error. And since the entire school went to lunch, here and now was about as secluded as he could hope for. He removed the artefact from it's resting place upon his left hand, and placed it on the floor next to him. He performed a minor swish with his wand and, targeting the ring, thought the words Wingardium Leviosa. The piece of jewellery rose gently away from the stone surface, as if suspended from the pull of gravity, and began to float mid-air. The only observation, that differed from any other object being charmed with a levitation spell, was that the blue part of the ring did indeed seem to glow brighter when the object was in the presence of magic.
"Odd," Fenris thought to himself, then cancelled the charm and caught the aforementioned piece of metal in his hand as it fell. He returned the ring to it's proper resting place; his left hand index finger. It had been resting there for over a week, and he *still* had no idea how its magic worked. When all efforts failed, he attempted to ask for *professional* help. Much good that it did him. So now what?
By lacking any more sophisticated means of testing it, he decided to try what he saw in that Muggle movie during the summer; he made a fist and pointed the ring at the nearest suit of armour. Nothing happened. Even trying to concentrate on making it move didn't do the trick. It wasn't like he had actually expected it to work, but he *was* running out of ideas, so it still angered him. Frustrated, he turned around and waved his hand at the statue, thinking he should have probably just used Reducto on the thing and be done with it.
And yet, not a second passed before he finished the thought, when he heard a half-muffled explosion from behind his back. He turned quickly and noticed the suit of armour crumbling upon itself, due to a very recent destruction of the wooden stand, on which it was displayed.
And as if the shock of what had just inexplicably happened wasn't enough, the following moment consisted of a bright flash, and the sound of a camera shutter...

((Quincy Smile))
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Quincy Flint
7. letnik Drznvraana
Quincy Flint

Število prispevkov : 42

Uroki Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Uroki   Uroki I_icon_minitimePet Mar 23, 2012 3:43 am

Quincy’s finger moved on its own as he took a photograph. If he hadn’t been taking pictures of everything since the beginning of his very first year at Hogwarts, surely the picture he took couldn’t have succeeded. But this one had. The composition, the lightning, everything was perfect . He even shot the exact moment the explosion occurred. Anyway, he was sure he could win any award with it. Quin was proud of his own self-evident work, but as he took a better look at the photo it was saying nothing but gibberish. The flying pieces were proof of the explosion, and the obvious criminal was standing right next to it. But the Slytherin showed no proof of actually setting it off, because all the picture showed was his hand pointing toward the armour, but it held no wand that could cast the spell. The picture couldn’t accuse anyone of anything... Or could it?
“Wow...” said Quin finally noticing something. “Your ring is totally glowing!” Smiling he stretched his hands holding the photograph above his head and then brought it closer to his eyes so that he could see the ring better. “Awesome!” He exclaimed with an even bigger smile. “Where can I get one?” He looked at the guy from Slytherin he knew went by the name Fenris, full of enthusiasm. He knew the student from a couple of years back, when a group of Slytherins caused a we-don’t-need-herbology-riot and Quincy, who was taking pictures of it, got his camera’s lens broken. A few students were forced to help him pay for it and one of them was Fenris Wolffe. Quin took a few steps closer to the Slytherin because he wanted to get a better view of the most intriguing ring since he could barely see it from the doorway.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Fenris Wolffe
6. letnik Spolzgada
Fenris Wolffe

Uroki Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Uroki   Uroki I_icon_minitimeTor Mar 27, 2012 7:47 pm

((Oprosti da sem te tako dolgo pustil čakat, sem bil zelo zaposlen z rpgjem na plesu in drugimi obveznostmi XD))

What the hell? were the first thoughts that flew through Fenris' mind. Not only did his *thoughts* on what he could have done come true without any apparent action on his part, he was quite apparently also caught in the act. And of course it was that Ravenclaw with the camera.
What was his name? Kelly, Quentin, Quinn-something? He could not recall. Most Slytherins just called him Paparazzi and some started singing that Lady Gaga song whenever his unacknowledged nickname was mentioned. Fenris recognized him by face, but that was about as far as their relationship went. The event in his third year wasn't exactly an opportunity to make friends either; just because a bunch of his dorm-mates started protesting about the "uselessness of Herbology" and took their dislike of people making recorded evidence of their faces too far, every Slytherin present, Fenris included, had to contribute to buy the guy a new camera. Not that Fenris had any great love for Herbology (though he found protesting against it pointless), or that the cost were a big hit to his allowance (since so many were held liable, the actual cost per capita was nowhere near too high), but the knowledge of being held responsible for being at the wrong place at the wrong time (even though he should have been there for the Herbology lesson) left a stain on the memory. His trail of memories was broken when Paparazzi mentioned the ring was glowing, his eyes still on his freshly-taken photography.
"Glowing? Seriously?" he asked and lifted his left palm closer to his eyes. The ring seemed normal, even the blue part. The only glow to speak of was the reflection of sunlight, which made it's way through the cathedral-like windows and onto the ring, then away from it, thereby making it shine somewhat.
"No glowing I'd notice," he said and stepped down from the teachers podium. "Maybe you just had a flash malfunction? Can I see that photo?"
He stepped closer to the camera guy. No, not "Camera guy". He finally managed to remember his name; it was Quinnery. Weird though, he could have sworn that sounded like a girls' name.
"Don't worry Quinn," he said and graced him with a petite smile. "I'm not going to burn the photo and destroy your camera. Well, unless you threaten to use it as evidence and report to the headmaster."
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Quincy Flint
7. letnik Drznvraana
Quincy Flint

Uroki Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Uroki   Uroki I_icon_minitimePon Apr 09, 2012 11:56 pm

((sorry za tale pozn odpis))

The ring has lost its shine but the photograph in his hands was pure evidence it was indeed special. Perhaps it did more than just glow? Maybe it had significant value of importance. Quin just felt more excited about examining the miraculous object. He just thought of a zillion questions he had to ask the owner of the ring and then the current of his thoughts got cut off because the Slytherin apparently didn't even know the tiny detail about the ring glowing. Before poping another, in this case, meaningless question, Quin had to make sure Fenris knew what they were dealing with, otherwise things would just go from epic to lame. "Didn't you see the glow your ring made? It was there only for a second, but it was there!" Quincy decided that his short amount of words would be sufficient and held his breath to not make a thing out of it, in case there was nothing special about it. Finally the Slytherin denied everything but Quin wasn't in the least happy with his answer. Not only did the answer provide any new information, it was also insulting. Of course. What else would you expect from a Slytherin. Quincy thought to himself as his camera was implied to as bad quality. "This camera isn't capable of malfunctioning! If anything was malfunctioning it was your ring!" he said even though what he really meant to say was it was the Slytherins brain that was malfunctioning, but kept his comment to himself just in case. He really wasn't looking fo a fight. The blond guy stepped closer, asking Quincy to show him the photograph, but Quin wasn't prepared to just give it to him. The photograph could as well be torn in the student's hands and his camera lost to the humanity if he wasn't careful. Moreover, the Slytherin's comment that the picture could be used as an accusation only confirmed Quincy's first thoughts. Fenris Wolffe was deffinitely doing something illegal. His precious device in the hands of a criminal? That was not an option. He rotated his camera that was haning on his neck over his shoulder, so that it was now facing the door and was safely out of reach. He tightened his grip on the only picture of the crime scene as he held it out slightly so that the Slytherin could see it, but he had no intention of letting it go. "See, there's your glow." he smiled victoriously as he proved his argument. "Now tell me. How did you do it?" continued Quincy with his reporter like voice, pointing towards the broken set of armour.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Fenris Wolffe
6. letnik Spolzgada
Fenris Wolffe

Uroki Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Uroki   Uroki I_icon_minitimeČet Apr 19, 2012 9:59 am

((Sorry za tale odpis, cel teden sem se spravljal pa nisem našel navdiha XD))

The picture was evidence of the exact thing Fenris had suspected for some time now. The ring did glow when exposed to magic.
"You mean the armour?" he asked, stating the obvious as his eyes followed the direction of Quin's index finger. The suit of armour was lying somewhat damaged next to the remnants of a disintegrated mannequin. Fenris' mind was searching for the best solution to this situation. Camera-boy was on to him and according to his fanaticism about the perfection of his instrument, there was no way he could be persuaded to just leave everything. So that left the Slytherin two options: either he could deny everything and leave, or he could try to explain and hope for the best. Bullying him into shutting up really wasn't an option, since Fenris was neither capable of it nor capable of acting it out. Not to mention he also utterly resented it in the first place.
"Look," he started with a sigh. "I know just about as much as you do. I tried to find out what this ring is for, tried to animate the armour with it, failed, then I waved my hand and the thing exploded."
And then it hit him: when he sent it all to hell, he deliberately thought of the Reductor Curse about the time he waved his hand in frustration. Could it be he somehow channelled his magic through the ring instead of his wand? Well he was trying to do that exact thing before the whole armour-stand-fiasco, but apparently it didn't work then. He tried to remember what he thought of when he tried to animate the armour, but he couldn't recall any spell. The answer seemed more and more evident. But it was only a theory unless tested.
"Wait, let me try something," he said to the Ravenclaw and turned towards the unfortunate piece of metal on the floor. He closed his eyes, concentrated on the armour and the word Repairo, and waved his hand at the afore-mentioned direction. When he re-opened his eyes, the different parts of the suit of armour looked good as new, the dents and burns of a recent explosion gone as if they were never there.
"Now that is interesting," he commented. "That's very interesting."
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Quincy Flint
7. letnik Drznvraana
Quincy Flint

Uroki Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Uroki   Uroki I_icon_minitimeSob Maj 26, 2012 8:26 pm

The story was out. Quincy listened full of enthusiasm as the Slytherin told him about the ring. The way he said it, even the composition of his words sounded perfect for an article in The Daily Prophet. This could have been a ticket to glory for Quin. But was he capable of making it?
"So you don't know how you did it?" Quincy rushed in with his questions, imagining himself in the role of an ace reporter. "What were your feeling as the time it happened? If you wanted to destroy things, why not just use your wand? What made you think the ring was capable of doing anything in the first place? Why did you choose the armour to try it out?"
Quin was sure he could come to the end of things and expose Fenris Wolffe for who he truly was. A powerful wizard or a first rate villain. He was a Slytherin, so the second would be most suitable. As he tried to ask Fenris more questions, using a happy voice to seem like a friend that was trustworthy, he was already witnessing a new sequence of events. The Slytherin tried something... and the armour put itself back together, even though it was smashed into so many pieces, the putting together part was practically impossible. This time the student's voice had a hence of evil thinking in the words he spoke next. Quin couldn't help but feel slightly frightened. Fenris just ruined Quincy's chance of making it big by erasing the crime scene. All Quin had left was the picture in his hand, and that didn't seem likely to him to stay safe in the moments already passing. He had to get out.
"Yeah, that doesn't seem very interesting to me..." Quincy started moving toward the door, putting the picture in his pocket. "No broken armour, no unexplained event, no culprit, no crime..." Quin smiled at him enemy with as little negative emotions as possible. "Looks like I got nothing to see here, so I'll be going now." Before making the last step through the door, he turned to face the Slytherin again, only to make sure Fenris didn't come after him. "Don't worry. I might look like a snitch reporter, but I am merely someone with an interest in bizarre things and a camera. And now, I have to go." Quin left the classroom, not knowing whether he would or would not use the picture he still had, but that unsecure feeling he felt at the moment the Slytherin called his doing interesting, Quincy did not want to repeat.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

Uroki Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: Uroki   Uroki I_icon_minitime

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Uroki

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
Objects of Desire :: Bradavičarka :: Graščina :: Učilnice-